2.0

Don't bother to order anything from the Lord & Taylor site and expect them to honor their stated shipping policy. I placed an order on this Monday and paid for 2-day shipping as I needed the item by this Saturday at the latest.

After not getting a shipment notification for 2 days, I had to contact the company 3 times before finally talking to a person. I was promised that it would be shipped for delivery this week. Today I checked the status and found out that my item did not ship until Thursday and I will not receive it until this upcoming Monday. As this is after the project I need the item for, it is now a complete waste of time and money for me.

Customer service is "sorry", but they claim there is nothing to be done. They have my money - I have no merchandise.

Lord & Taylor has lost a customer. I hate to post this here, but there is no other way to contact any type of management in the company to resolve the situation.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $110. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lord And Taylor. The most disappointing about lord and taylor shipping service at Lord And Taylor was do not honor what was promised Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lord And Taylor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Lord And Taylor to other companies on our site.

Comments