3.1

For over a month I have been trying to get Lord and Taylor to reset my password. I have now called, today, for the 4th time.

When I try to log into my account, I hit forgot password. I then receive an e-mail from Lord and Taylor with a link, only problem the link is always dead (I now have received a total of 5 such e-mails all with dead links). I call back, wait for someone to become available, and the process starts again. Today I was told to create as new email address!

NOT HAPPENING! I am also not placing my order over the phone with you (did it the last two times, no more)! Please send me an e-mail with a live link so I can reset my password.

If not, I will shop elsewhere (e.g., Norstroms, Macys, Saks, etc all who have on line processes which work! Marylou Pectol

Product or Service Mentioned: Lord And Taylor Account.

Reason of review: cannot order online because Lord and Taylor has not provided live link to reset my password. I have called multiple times, today I refused to place an order over the phone. .

Preferred solution: Send me an e-mail with a live link so I can reset my password!.

I didn't like: Lack of assitance or solution, Order processing.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2017.

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around. Thank you and have a great day!