Purchased a gown for my daughter's wedding and within an hour of donning the dress, the photographer pointed out the fact that a rhinestone had fallen out along the front neckline & was evident in the family photos he had taken. Luckily I had a matching jacket that would just cover the missing stone, but that also meant I needed to keep the jacket on during an 80 degree mid-June event! Called customer service to inquire about a price adjustment, since I HAD worn the dress & didn't feel it would be fair to ask for a total refund.

Representative questioned if the dress came with extra stones & I explained that it did not as the stones were on a strip that was sewn into the neckline, not single stones.

Bottom line is I was offered 20% adjustment to put towards a repair, which is woefully inadequate. I'd love to ask a seamstress to open the neckline, remove strip of stones & replace for $30!

As it stands now, the dress is not wearable. I will be pursuing this further.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of alex evenings gown. Lord And Taylor needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned alex evenings gown in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lord And Taylor. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1179612
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that I can assist you further.

Thank you!