New York, New York

Purchased a gown for my daughter's wedding and within an hour of donning the dress, the photographer pointed out the fact that a rhinestone had fallen out along the front neckline & was evident in the family photos he had taken. Luckily I had a matching jacket that would just cover the missing stone, but that also meant I needed to keep the jacket on during an 80 degree mid-June event! Called customer service to inquire about a price adjustment, since I HAD worn the dress & didn't feel it would be fair to ask for a total refund.

Representative questioned if the dress came with extra stones & I explained that it did not as the stones were on a strip that was sewn into the neckline, not single stones.

Bottom line is I was offered 20% adjustment to put towards a repair, which is woefully inadequate. I'd love to ask a seamstress to open the neckline, remove strip of stones & replace for $30!

As it stands now, the dress is not wearable. I will be pursuing this further.

Review about: Alex Evenings Gown.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1179612
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that I can assist you further.

Thank you!