Lord And Taylor - Deceive the original price

Yesterday, I bought a bag at Lord and Taylor Store on Tysons Corner, Virginia. It's J.fold men's bag. After I came home, I found a price tag inside the bag. The MSRP that the tag shows was $135.00. But the price that Lord and Taylor attached (this tag is outside the bag) was $180.00. I felt I was deceived by Lord and Taylor. Even though Lord and Taylor was selling the bag with 50% off price, this is a very immoral deceptive act to entice shoppers. I don't think it's a just mistake but a shameful commercial shallow deception.

I requested a responsible action by email but L&T just tell me to contact to store. That's it.

Anybody can check and compare two websites:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 09, 2015 #969932

Lord And Taylor verified representative

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate you expressing your comments and concerns about your shopping experience with us. We value your patronage and hope that we can restore your faith in our company in the future. Please contact us at simon@hbc.com to resolve your matter.

0 0 Reply

Feb 21, 2015 #949139 Washington, District Of Columbia

I sent a complaint to Lord & Taylor and had to use BBB to resolve dispute. GripeO also helped.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lord And Taylor. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lord And Taylor.
Filing a new complaint about