3.9

The shoe section at Garden State Plaza Lord and Taylor had terrible customer service.It took so long to get the attention of a sales associate in bringing a certain shoe in my size.

When the store did not have the shoe in my size, the sales associate then when on to say I could not order it at the register, I would have to order it on my own at home. That is just lazy because many times the store has not carried my size, a sales associate would assist me in ordering it online at the register. If you are not buying the shoe, the sales associates really demonstrate an attitude where they are just working for the commission. The associates are extremely rude.

This is terrible customer service, especially after I constantly shop here with my mother and she is even a member with a black card at Lord and Taylor.This experience dissatisfied both of us.

Review about: Lord And Taylor Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #1330755
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1330754
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.