2.5

BY FAR THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVERY EXPERIENCED.It has been DAYS of me trying to get a hold of someone in their customer service department.

I will be left on hold for up to 20mins at a time. I have emailed them and no response. I ordered a few kids suits and needed them overnight so I paid the extra $40 rush fee. I ordered at 7am Thursday morning and did not receive my order until the following MONDAY and some items from my order arrived on Tuesday.

I have been trying to get a hold of someone to refund me the rush fee as for the reason why I needed them before the weekend is because I was going out of town. Now, from reading the site.

a $10 fee will be applied to my account for the returns....?THE WORST EXPERIENCE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lord and taylor shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1100. Lord And Taylor needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lord and taylor shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lord And Taylor. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1255456
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!