Resolved

Update by user Jan 18, 2016

It appears Lord and Taylor is currently reviewing and attempting to resolve legitimate customer concerns and issues.After lots of miscommunication; my issue regarding the missing bowls is being rectified.

I appreciate the ones who finally listened; especially a person with the name of Brill in the customer service department based in New York.

He was able to immediately recognize the problem with my order and propose a reasonable solution to it.Brill not only listened, but he also displayed a high level of integrity and professionalism from start to finish.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2016

Just because it states that there is an Official Company Response on a review; don't be fooled that L&T actually care about your experience.The company reached out by not reading my email and only skimming through it and taking what was only beneficial for them.

After scanning my email, they attempted to fix their mistake. However, whoever fixed it, did a poor job. If you go to the Lord and Taylor Website; enter Larabee Dot Pasta bowl. Next, click on the gray bowl (which no longer says Four Piece Pasta Bowl Set) and voila the item description reads "Four Piece Pasta Bowl Set." By the way the corporate "reassured" me that another "set" was being sent and "thanked" me for my "patience." The fact that I was yelled at or hung up on by one of their own was completely ignored.

Oh yeah, guess what's on it's way? One single bowl (like I mentioned in my email). Now I am up to two bowls out of the four. UPDATE: I did contact L&T (not their corporate office) again, and thanks to Ryan B.

(customer service agent who needs to be cloned), I should be receiving the other two bowls within 7-10 days. So, after almost a month has past, I will finally receive the $18.00 ($23.95 w/ S&H) Kate Spade Pasta Bowl Set (Grey Color) that was advertised on their website.

Note: I did not receive anything free from L&T they just want to keep sending me one bowl at a time.If it wasn't for the fact that I am trying to complete a whole set and would have had to pay 30% of the total cost to ship the one bowl back; I would have just thrown in the towel by now.

Note: I did not receive anything free from L&T they are just finally sending me the four piece set that I originally purchased.

glamrgrly wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lord And Taylor and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lord And Taylor to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lord And Taylor kate spade new york larabee dot pasta bowl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

He was able to inmediately recognize the problem with my order and propose a reasonable solution to it.Brill not only listened, but he also displayed a high level of integrity and professionalism from start to finish.

Wow!I bought the same set and only received one like you!

I had better luck getting the others shipped out to me (it's probably, because the error has already been brought to their attention).I was even refunded the money I paid!