I placed two online orders with Lord and Taylor in November 2016 and was double-billed by them for both orders.One order took three weeks to refund my cash from the overbilling; I'm going on a month now for the second, half of which they cancelled due to lack of stock.

They have no problems helping themselves to your credit cards, but will wait weeks to months to bother to refund you. Two plus hours on the phone with them to have representatives tell me they "guessed" the refund order was sent in.

No proof offered by anyone.Do not use if not planning to be ripped off.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lord And Taylor. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lord And Taylor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Lord And Taylor to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1256920
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!