1.7

I placed a dress in my cart, priced at $195.Went to check out and the cart wouldn't open.

I repeated the process, but this time the dress was listed in the cart at $279. I called customer service and spent 20 minutes explaining to a person who insisted on getting my order number even after I'd explained several times that I had not actually ordered, that I was trying to get the sale price. Eventually, I was able to order over the phone at a lesser discount but I'm concerned I'll never see it as I'm not confident she got my address correct. We had many language barriers and I was very patient.

So, odd price changes at mid-day, stalling website, CS reps who struggle to communicate.I give up.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of lord and taylor website from Lord And Taylor. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Lord And Taylor to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stalled website, price change after attempting to purchase and poor english skills of cs rep. Author liked the most diligent cs rep. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lord And Taylor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Pearl, Mississippi, United States #1242086
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!