I bought a $250 dollars prom dress for my daughter at Lord Taylor King of Prussia PA, the dress needed to be fitted so they kept it for alteration.I paid for it and one week later I came to pick it up, the dress had disappeared from the alteration department, in other words the dress I bought vanished.

So the employee got another one from the store and said to come back in another week.My dress was stolen from a Lord and Taylor employee what a shame, not only they disrespect their customers but their steal from them.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We truly appreciate you expressing your comments and concerns about your shopping experience with us.

We value your patronage and hope that we can restore your faith in our company in the future.Please contact us at simon@hbc.com to resolve your matter.

I have often wondered why people that need special occasion dresses can't find one that is can't find one that fits that they like, without needing alterations.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #748943

How the *** were you disrespected

Los Angeles, California, United States #748843

Do you know that it was stolen, and not just misplaced? How are you out $250? They got you another one.