I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress.I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting Room.
From there, my experience was downhill. There were multiple empty dressing rooms -- well, empty of shoppers -- but none fit to try on clothes. Clothes were stacked on every hook and chair with no place to put my clothes or the ones I wanted to try on. The floors were dirty.
The cleanest was the handicap room. What was really appalling was that when I sat on the bench in the handicap room, the bench pulled away from the wall and sagged! Needless to say, I did not stay to try on my dresses.
And, by the way, right outside of the dressing room was a cash register with a person sitting doing nothing.See photos.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lord & Taylor had been my favorite department store since the 1960s until October. After sending the wrong item TWICE, they now say they never received the second return..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I purchased these flip flops for my maid of honor. I thought I was getting a great deal from a reputable company. I was furious when I opened the box..."
- "My fiance ordered my flowers for our anniversary as a surprise from Pro-Flowers. He told me that he placed the order at 9am on a Friday and paid extra to..."
- "I have received the statement credit for my apartment 255-101, which I vacated on 07/31/2015. The statement seems to be wrong. Can you please check it? I am attaching it..."
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."