I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress.I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting Room.

From there, my experience was downhill. There were multiple empty dressing rooms -- well, empty of shoppers -- but none fit to try on clothes. Clothes were stacked on every hook and chair with no place to put my clothes or the ones I wanted to try on. The floors were dirty.

The cleanest was the handicap room. What was really appalling was that when I sat on the bench in the handicap room, the bench pulled away from the wall and sagged! Needless to say, I did not stay to try on my dresses.

And, by the way, right outside of the dressing room was a cash register with a person sitting doing nothing.See photos.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "clean dressing rooms!". This person is overall dissatisfied with Lord And Taylor and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lord and taylor sanitary conditions at Lord And Taylor was lack of care for consumers , but reviewer liked none. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lord And Taylor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Lord And Taylor to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1186697
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that I can look into your issue further.

Thank you!