Lord And Taylor - Dressing Rooms!

I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress.I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting Room.

From there, my experience was downhill. There were multiple empty dressing rooms -- well, empty of shoppers -- but none fit to try on clothes. Clothes were stacked on every hook and chair with no place to put my clothes or the ones I wanted to try on. The floors were dirty.

The cleanest was the handicap room. What was really appalling was that when I sat on the bench in the handicap room, the bench pulled away from the wall and sagged! Needless to say, I did not stay to try on my dresses.

And, by the way, right outside of the dressing room was a cash register with a person sitting doing nothing.See photos.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • None
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of care for consumers

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
clean dressing rooms!
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #884346

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lord And Taylor? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 18 #1186697 New York, New York

Lord And Taylor verified representative

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that I can look into your issue further.
Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lord And Taylor. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lord And Taylor.
Filing a new complaint about