King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress.I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting Room.

From there, my experience was downhill. There were multiple empty dressing rooms -- well, empty of shoppers -- but none fit to try on clothes. Clothes were stacked on every hook and chair with no place to put my clothes or the ones I wanted to try on. The floors were dirty.

The cleanest was the handicap room. What was really appalling was that when I sat on the bench in the handicap room, the bench pulled away from the wall and sagged! Needless to say, I did not stay to try on my dresses.

And, by the way, right outside of the dressing room was a cash register with a person sitting doing nothing.See photos.

I liked: None.

I didn't like: Lack of care for consumers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution clean dressing rooms!

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1186697
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that I can look into your issue further.

Thank you!