3.4

Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17.I had my receipt to prove that I purchased them there.

I felt that i was getting interrogated. I was told that it was the wrong receipt. It clearly had the same skew number on the pants as on the receipt. The young girl didn't bother to look.

Then she went on to tell me that it was a higher price that was on my receipt. Mind you, I bought these pants two weeks ago. She then said i will take the sensor off. She seemed very reluctant to do so.

I think some of these employees need to be trained a little better. Don't assume. If she knew her job, she would have known to compare the skew numbers on the pants and on the receipt.

It was very offensive to me.Not sure if i will ever purchase anything else from here.

Review about: Lord And Taylor Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1334078
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!