Lord And Taylor - FORGOT TO REMOVE ALARM TAG AND REFUSE TO DO SO
I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father.I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph Lauren shirt.
Did not know that I would regret, badly. The sales person FORGOT TO REMOVE THE ALARM TAG and I left the store normally, no fuss, no sound, nothing. That was my last day in the US. I went back to the hotel and I was packing when I realized the alarm tag.
It was late and the store was already closed. People from the hotel tried to help me with no success. My flight was early in the morning so I wasn't able to find the store opened. I went back to Brazil and tried to remove the alarm tag in a local store.
The pattern is different so I couldn't do it. I have called Lord and Taylor SEVERAL times and they refuse to fix my problem. They say that they cannot ship overseas and that there is nothing they can do until I come back to the US. IS THIS A JOKE?
They even suggested that I ship the item to a individual in the us, so this GOOD SOUL can go to a store, request the removal, and then send me back the item. WTF????? I do not have any contact in the US to do this and even if I had this *** was A STORE MISTAKE. I'm not going to spend any dime to send this item whatsoever.
Now my father has an expensive shirt with an alarm tag on. NICE HUH? This store is a mess, every time I tried to call them they had a different opinion. The first time the lady told me that they could send me a label so I can ship the item to the store with no charge.
The other time they said that the label could not be processed because its overseas and the option is to ship the item and keep the receipt so they can give me a gift card with the amount (I LIVE IN BRAZIL, WHAT PART U DID NOT HEAR?), the other time they said that the manager would handle this personally and call me back (obviously no call back), and LAST AND FINAL: "Mam, we cannot do anything until u come back to the US." ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ME A TICKET? What a load of ***, company who does not know how to deal with customers, does not know how to handle strange situations, does not know ANYTHING.
I am a lawyer here in Brazil and I have already spoken to a colleague who is a lawyer in Boston and we are suiting the company.This situation went too far.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress. I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."