Resolved
4.0

Update by user May 13

As a follow up to my 4/21/18 e mail, I received another e mail this evening from Lord and Taylor stating that the " missing ring" was finally received and processed. I am thrilled that this issue is truly resolved.

It can be difficult at times to believe that people are authentic, we are so used to hearing about people playing the system. I appreciate the support and feedback I received, it is nice to know that happy endings still exist.

Update by user Apr 21

wanted to follow up with Pissed Consumer regarding what has transpired since my review of Lord @ Taylor. Deborah Hughes, Service Excellence Analyst emailed me and requested more information to further investigate my claim.

I recently received an e mail from Ms. Hughs that stated I would be reimbursed , however, she made it very clear that this would be a one time only refund and in the future the returned item must be received and processed before a credit would be posted to my account. I am praying the missing item turns up so Deborah would have concrete evidence that I was being transparent. Thank you for allowing me to post my complaint, which led to the problem being resolved.

I am forever grateful! Sincerely, Kim Ross

Original review posted by user Apr 10

I SENT AN ITEM BACK WITH THE RETURN LABEL PROVIDED IN THE PACKAGE NOT REALIZING THE RETURN LABELS ARE NOT TRACKED BY LORD & TAYLOR UNLIKE OTHER DEPARTMENT STORES. THE ITEMS VALUE WAS OVER $500.00, NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS EXTREMLY CONCERNED WHEN I DIDN'T RECEIVE A CREDIT ON MY STATEMENT.

IT DIDN'T EVEN OCCUR TO ME TO GET A TRACKING NUMBER SINCE I USED THE ENCLOSED LABEL FROM LORD AND TAYLOR. DEVON C THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE THAT I INITIALLY SPOKE WITH GUARANTEED ME I WOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOST ITEM. I PLACED SEVERAL CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EACH TIME WAS TOLD THAT THE PERSON WHO INITIALLY TOOK THE REPORT WAS WORKING ON IT AND WOULD GET BACK TO ME. AFTER GETTING NO RESOLUTION BY PHONE ON 3/17/17 I SENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AN E MAIL REQUESTING A RESPONSE AND IT WASN'T UNTIL 3/30/18 DEVON SENT AN EMAIL STATING I WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE MISSING ITEM.

BY THE WAY I EMAILED THEM 4-5 TIMES BETWEEN 3/17 AND 3/30 . I WOULD HOPE THE CALLS ARE RECORDED FOR QUALITY CONTROL, THOSE CALLS SHOULD BE REVIEWED FOR ACCURACY AND ACCOUNTABILITY. THIS EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME 1. NEVER USE A RETURN LABEL PROVIDED UNLESS YOU ALSO TRACK THE ITEM BECAUSE IT IS UNABLE TO BE TRACKED 2.

THE EMPLOYEES GIVE OUT FALSE INFORMATION AND PLACE RESPONSIBILITY ON THE OTHER PERSON AND 3.

THEY CLOSE CASES, LIKE MINE REF#467049 WITHOUT INFORMING THE CUSTOMER. KIM ROSS

Product or Service Mentioned: Lord And Taylor Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private and 3 public responses to the review from Apr 10.

Comments

Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around. Thank you and have a great day!

to LTCustomerRelations #1463343

Would you like copies of all the emails I have requesting help?

to Kim Ross #1463955
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hi Kim. We encourage you to contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that we may assist further. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

to LTCustomerRelations #1463994

I tried the link and the e mail was unable to be delievered.

to Kim Ross #1464014
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hi Kim. No worries, we managed to locate your contact information with the Case # (467049) provided.

Our team will be in touch as soon as possible within the next 24 hours. Thank you!