3.8

I purchased several beach cover-ups at Lord & Taylor in June 2016, however I did not start to use them until January 2017.I used them on holiday in Mexico, and noticed one of them was coming apart on one seam, but not in a way that it could be sewn.

The material had literally shredded because it was machined too close to the edge of the fabric. When I returned it in-store to the customer service department, I was told that they couldn't accept it because they a) couldn't re-sell it and then b) they could not accept a return because it was past the 90 day cut-off. I never did get to talk to a manager, but someone who kept darting back and forth with each response (obviously checking with a superior behind the scene). Finally, I was told to take it to "alterations" on another floor.

I did so, but no one was there.I wrote a letter addressed to the store manager, detailing my experience, and received no response whatsoever.

Review about: Swimsuit Cover-up.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product and sales price.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1317319
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!