2.3

I purchased these flip flops for my maid of honor.I thought I was getting a great deal from a reputable company.

I was furious when I opened the box to find that the shoes were USED!! They have marks on the bottoms and the side!!!!! Haven't heard back yet from the company. I'm totally devastated, because I really thought I had lucked out.

They are sold out now and I'm sure will only want to refund my money. Which is NOT acceptable.

I did not buy them used or from EBay!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kate spade foxy flip flops from Lord And Taylor and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lord And Taylor to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lord And Taylor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments