I am an international customer (Europe) and this is my first (and last) order from Lord and Taylor. I thought it was a reliable company, but how wrong could I be?! I'm waiting for my order to be shipped for a week now, but they DID charge my Creditcard. I'm trying to contact customer service by email and chat, but no reponse at all!

I really hope I can get my money back, since I can't contact them! I think I eventually have to contact VISA. This is without any doubt my most frustrating shopping experience EVER. And I shop online a lot (mostly international).

To all international buyers: stay away from this company and shop somewhere else. They are so not worth it!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lord And Taylor. The most disappointing about lord and taylor shipping service from Lord And Taylor was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lord And Taylor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Lord And Taylor to other companies on our site.

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We truly appreciate you expressing your comments and concerns about your shopping experience with us.

We value your patronage and hope that we can restore your faith in our company in the future.Please contact us at simon@hbc.com to resolve your matter.