1.4

12/4/14 purchased 2 items in the store to be shipped to me.It is Februrary and they have my money and my merchandise.

After many telephone calls and being on hold. I can't get no satisfaction. I will use any media available to me to warn others of the very very poor customer service.

I recently spent over $200 in the store and I know I should return all of the merchandise in protest.Lord & Taylor has a lot of negative complaints and if i had read them I would have just gone to Nordstroms which was my first thought.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bobbi brown lipsticks from Lord And Taylor. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $56 and wants Lord And Taylor to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, not receiving merchandise and do not honor what was promised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lord And Taylor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We truly appreciate you expressing your comments and concerns about your shopping experience with us.

We value your patronage and hope that we can restore your faith in our company in the future.Please contact us at simon@hbc.com to resolve your matter.

I resolved the situation using BBB & Gripeo.