1.4

I bought a Estee Lauder ANR complex with Lord & Taylor seeing that they have a promotional gift of full size ANR eye complex. The same deal was on Bon-Ton and Macy's etc but since I've made purchases before with L&T I decided do it again, why not.

Everything was added into cart, paid, got email confirmation, then got shipping confirmation, THEN an email saying the "free" full size ANR eye complex was out of stock (guess what if you searched this item on their website, it's always in stock), so they REFUNDED ME $0! Bam!

It's a "free" gift worth $58 and the entire purchase decision was made based on this cool "bundle", you can't just say hey we changed our mind and here's $0 refund, congratulations for purchasing something full priced with no gifts at all.

And I called them right after receiving the refunded $0 email, and the customer service said, we'll refund you $58 (price for free gift), I asked him if there'd be an email confirming this refund or any reference number for this refund he said no (you can just trust my words, and guess what?).

So I waited for 8 days, nothing happened, called them back today, and a super grumpy customer rep picked up the phone and basically said since this is a "free" item we can cancel this whenever we want, and cheat you into buying our stuffs, what r you gonna do about it?

It's like walking into a fast food restaurant, paid $10 for a full meal and the waiter gave you a pack of fries and says "Sorry sir we're all out of burgers, the fries is $10, here's your $0 refund for the burger, now f**k off!"

WOW!

I then made another phone call and requested a supervisor, problem solved, offered a free return label (which would've costed me $7 had I chose to do a return on my own), so I took it as fast as I could so I could STAY AWAY FROM THEM FOREVER.

Their idea of "promotional item" is "while supplies last, although you might've added all items into your cart, it might be out of stock when we ship it thus we can don't honor it, and this is totally legit".

Good job trying to scam people with fake promotions, all promotional items could be out of stock by the time they ship it, even if you get email and shipping confirmation of the full order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and deceptive ads." of estee lauder advanced night repair cream. Lord And Taylor needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned estee lauder advanced night repair cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lord And Taylor. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

Hello,

Im so sorry to hear about such a poor experience but appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Please send me an email at jonathan_harter@lordandtaylor.com and I would be happy to dsicuss the details of your experience and how we can make it right.

Thank you!