3.5

Ordered a leather jacket from your online site in a medium received a e-mail that was sending me a x small.Called your customer service department as soon as I Saw the e-mail was told that I couldn't cancel it even though it was not processing yet it had been just released.

So now I've paid $9.95 for shipping for a size I didn't order and have to waste my time and gas when it arrives to return it. Absolutely not acceptable to me as a customer. Will never buy anything on this site again.

Will spread the word to family and friends about this site and what happened to me.Lord and Taylor should treat there customers better than this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of leather jacket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Lord And Taylor needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned leather jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lord And Taylor. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1059517
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hello,

Please email me at jonathan_harter@lordandtaylor.com and we can discuss your experience and how we can help.

Thank you.