Resolved
1.3

Update by user Aug 01

Lord and Taylor contacted me and resolved the issue!

Original review posted by user Jul 26

I returned two items in a package that I ordered but only received a credit for one of the items.It has now been 2 months now and each time I call customer service I get a different answer.

Finally they were able to open a case and said it would be 5 days to get a refund. That was 3 weeks ago. I just called to follow up and they said they couldn't do anything until I responded to the email on the case- here's the real kicker- I responded to the email twice and still didn't hear back so I called! Absolutely RIDICOLOUS!

I will never shop here again - not only am I out the money for something I have returned I have wasted countless hours trying to get a refund for something I returned.Not to mention all the time spent on hold - Poor customer experience - I am appalled!

Review about: Lord And Taylor Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #1354855
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

Wed like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!