Resolved

Update by user Aug 03

After three additional days and two more calls to the customer service center, I was finally able to reach an agent that put my issue through to a supervisor and they resolved it. I was refunded the full amount today.

Original review posted by user Jul 31

I returned two items and was only refunded for one of them.I have proof via an email from the return department stating that both items were refunded but have not seen a refund to my PayPal account.I have made multiple phone calls to their customer service department only to be told that the money may take up to thirty days to post.

I have purchased with the company on many occasions and have never had to wait this long for a refund. It has now been over thirty days and I still have not been refunded. I was told that a customer service supervisor would return one of my multiple phone calls, but I have never received one. I was also told that a representative would be sending me an email that would resolve the issue, and that the time frame for this email is 10 days, but of course I have not received that either.

I am out of 144.00 and am looking for a way to take this company to small claims court.This is an unscrupulous business practice and theft.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #1356060
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

Wed like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!