2.2

i ordered 2 items, blouse and a dress, they were shipped in 2 different boxes. so when i tried them, i don't like the fit and quality so i end up returning them but i only used one box, the box that was used for the dress since its bigger, put both items in the box and used of the return labels they sent me.

the return was received but only credit for me for the top but not the dress, i called at least 2 agents and both had no clue what they ARE doing, they kept on asking me of the tracking# been telling them that since you received the box you shld have the tracking#.

they gave me incident#428156, and its been 2 months now still no refund for the dress, private message them in facebook twice they said they will escalate and an agent will get back to me in 24 hours and its been a week no call. they literlly charged for the item u returned, and that is frauD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lord And Taylor Customer Care.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jan 28.

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around. Thank you and have a great day!

to LTCustomerRelations #1438951

Issue not resolved as of this date! I think they need my money to keep their stores open.