Never purchased from Lord & Taylor before so what did I know? They have a reputable name, around for years so I had no hesitation purchasing online.

I ordered a few items. My card appeared to be double billed; I called customer service and that was resolved. When I received the items, four pieces were too large, I returned them. When I return items from other stores, my refund is prompt.

I guess I have gotten spoiled because while I did receive a refund/credit back to my charge card, it took way too long after they sent a notice my items were received.

And as this was my debit card and, therefore, cash I could have used, I had to wait a while for the credit back to my checking account after getting notice they had possession of the returned items. For that reason alone, I will not be ordering from them again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Refund.

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around. Thank you and have a great day!