They incorrectly advertised the size as a woman's and sent a children's pajama set.The return cost almost 10 dollars.

That's how they make money. They screw up the order and over charge for returns. They don't tell you their shipping label will cost you half of the purchase price. This is the worst company ever.

It needs to close its doors. We don't need another company fleecing American citizens. If a company makes the mistake the customer shouldn't have to bear the burden to correct it.

Sending a children's size 6-7 is not a women's small size 6-7.It makes me wonder if their employees can read?

I didn't like: Store experience, Onliune experience, Awful customer service, Deceptive pricing online, Return policy and mislabeling advertised item sizing.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pajamas
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
New York, New York, United States #1269330
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!