100% full Not resolved

Lord & Taylor had been my favorite department store since the 1960s until October.After sending the wrong item TWICE, they now say they never received the second return and cannot refund my money.

This is after Ashley in customer service ASSURED me on the phone that the complimentary return postage labels emailed me and USPS pick-up she ordered would be the end of my troubles. She was only half right. The first refund came through weeks after the transaction, but it did come through. The second return -- with THEIR mailing label and THEIR pick-up order -- just evaporated.

(See photograph of copies of both complimentary mailing labels and post office pick-up confirmation.) After unreturned emails (in spite of automated responses assuring me I would get a reply within 48 hours), "There's nothing I can do," Jofenna in customer service told me on the phone today. Well, there's something I can do: I have cut up my Lord & Taylor credit card, posted my displeasure on Facebook and Twitter, and turned over the issue to American Express (because, thankfully, I put both purchases on THAT credit card).

My advice: Find another favorite department store.Lord & Taylor no longer deserves consumers' support or trust.

I didn't like: Anything about customer service.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We truly appreciate you expressing your comments and concerns about your shopping experience with us.

We value your patronage and hope that we can restore your faith in our company in the future.Please contact us at simon@hbc.com to resolve your matter.

to HBCSimon Batavia, New York, United States #970223