3.3

My mum gets a discount here but I'd still prefer shopping online at Macy's to avoid having to scroll in and out of the page to click on tiny links. The website is not at all mobile friendly.

The drop down menu on the home page does not allow you to view the actual drop down, anything you select will load to a new page. All the words are so tiny you have to zoom in to see what it says, if you accidentally press on a link while zooming in - forget it. When you do manage to navigate to women's coats or whatever category it is, in order to use the filter feature you would have to select one filter, wait for the new page to load, then select your second filter. So if it takes 2 minutes to navigate to women's coats size 4, color brown on L&T.com, and 6 seconds on Macy's.com, which do you think a consumer on the go would prefer?

Also, once I do reach the desired page, there is too much content on the page where all I need to see is the product image and a brief discription of its brand and price, a tab on the top of the page with a drop down menu to navigate to other products would be a generous bonus on this website, which happens to be the standard in competing stores, even mom and pop stores have figured it out. Get this, there's an option at the bottom of the screen to leave a review regarding their website, but those buttons don't work! Please do better. In one photo you can see the landing page with tiny writing.

Another page shows I have clicked on the drop down menu, I had not selected a sub-category but the page began to load for apparel. The third page shows the overload of information on the product page, as well as menu font on the left panel not being cut off/ not placed well. I love to shop at L&T in store, it's a lovely place with great deals.

The online store needs help. I hope my review helps improve the website.

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around. Thank you and have a great day!