Update by user Mar 09

I spoke a L&T supervisor more than two weeks ago about this issue.I expressed to her my extreme disappointment and frustration.

She supposedly sent a follow up to their "Service Excellence" team (the word Excellence must be used very loosely at L&T).

I have followed up with her twice since; she responded with vague assurances that I would be contacted, but again, another 2+ weeks have passed with no refund.I filed an official dispute with PayPal this week and am hoping that their buyer protection policies will help me get this resolved.

Update by user Feb 13

I was hopeful that my post here was going to lead to some action on my refund request.A corporate L&T representative contacted me within 24 hours and apologized for the lack of customer service I had experienced.

She assured me that my issue had been escalated to the appropriate department and someone would be reaching out to discuss next steps within 24 hours. Three full business days have passed since then.

I sent a follow up email over the weekend and did not hear from anyone yesterday (Monday).Once again I am frustrated and, yes, pissed off.

Original review posted by user Feb 06

I returned several dresses from an order in November 2017.When I received the email confirming that my return was received, the items listed were wrong; it showed the item I kept as returned, one dress showed as returned twice, and two dresses that I returned were missing from the refund.

I contacted L&T immediately and they assured me that the refund amount was correct in spite of the email I received. I waited for the correction to my account (over $200), but it never did. I have contacted L&T literally probably ten times since then. They have told me the case was sent to PayPal and PayPal issued a refund in early January, but it takes 30 days to post.

I contacted PayPal earlier this week and there is no refund pending on their end.

I have asked to be contacted by a L&T manager at least five times and no one has called me.It has been almost 2.5 months, they have over $200 of my money, and they refuse to contact me to resolve the issue.

Review about: Lord And Taylor Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!