1.6

I ordered two dresses, one of which went on sale just a few days after I ordered it. I had not even received the item yet and called them to politely request a price adjustment.

Customer service associate rudely answered "sorry, you are 6 hours OUTSIDE the 7 days window required for price adjustments." Seriously? 6 hours? I hadn't even received the item yet!

Not at all focused on the customer and entirely too focused on policy. They make policy more important than the customer. What they don't realize is that customs have a CHOICE of where to shop and in the future I will be taking my business to Nordstrom, whoc show through their actions that they care about customer service. Lord and Taylor would not know the meaning of customer service if it bit them. Never again.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We truly appreciate you expressing your comments and concerns about your shopping experience with us.

We value your patronage and hope that we can restore your faith in our company in the future.Please contact us at simon@hbc.com to resolve your matter.

You should have ask for a supervisor.