I was in the Lord and Taylor store located in Walden Galleria in Buffalo and one of the cashiers( her name was Sanja) was very rude.I was trying to return something and she was acting as if she owned the store and making up return policies.

When I asked to see those return policies she got very offensive and raised her hand in my face and was physically threatening. What is funny is when i asked another employee to speak to manager, she took her sweet time to get me one. When the manager finally came, she did apologize but did not offer any resolution, as a manager working in retail myself I find that poor training on behalf of the company.

Perhaps that is why Macys is always full and you can barely find any customers in that Lord and Taylor.Don't shop there!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lord and taylor returns and exchanges from Lord And Taylor. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lord And Taylor to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lord And Taylor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.This is certainly not up to the standards of service Lord & Taylor expects our teams to provide.

We will follow up and make sure your next visit is a great one.Thanks for your feedback.